Chocolate Chocolate Lazy Cookies

Trans fats are unsafe, says FDA.

Enough said. Enjoy vegan & gluten-free baked goods free of trans-fats!



This week, there was Satanic cake for a friend.


Note the uber-Goth oven mitt.


And chocolate chocolate cookies made as lazy cookie bars.


Because I am in a time crunch in this timezone, I will re-present the modifications I made this time 'round.

Changes to the wet ingredients:
No applesauce
2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla ricemilk
3/4 cup canola oil
1 1/3 cups coconut sugar

For the flour blend:
1 cup oat flour
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup sorghum flour

No raisins or nuts, just chocolate chips

Prepare as directed in the cookie recipe. Instead of shaping and flattening balls of cookie dough, pour the slightly wetter batter into a greased 9*13-inch glass pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until slightly less than springy-backy in the centre. Remove from the oven and let cool before digging in. These are soft, cakey brownies.

Parting shots:
I didn't cook much this week since I had made so much food while on vacation last week. Did I develop other hobbies?
Contortionist photography, I guess: tried to take a picture of my calves in a mirror I ultimately had to leave at my parents' house.

Insanity results: doing the fit test while angry gave me decent results (most recent at bottom).
And I know exactly why they are such: I'm messing up my sleep with screen time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ave Atque Vale