Summer Squash Corn Chowder

It's been so long since I've posted a savoury, non-baked, or non-ice cream recipe, I can't remember.

summer squash corn chowder vegan gluten-free | gothic granola



According to the source recipe, the soup has 13.3 grams of protein per serving.  The vegan version clearly has much less protein since nondairy milk and vegan cheeze are just fat.  I highly recommend serving this with some baked tofu or over quinoa.  I also highly recommend using a few ears of local corn in this, but, if you are like me and live far and away from the food production part of your state, frozen corn is just fine.

My soup pot is in storage still (sad face) so I used a deep skillet.

summer squash corn chowder vegan gluten-free | gothic granola

[yumprint-recipe id='30'] 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ave Atque Vale

Grilled Leek Colcannon