Agave Oat Cookies

 I found this recipe years ago (2010) soon after becoming vegan. I brought home some agave nectar from the Whole Earth Center in Princeton since I had switched to natural and vegan sweeteners. The picture on the source website looks nothing like the finished product. Although, I suppose if you used the full 1/2 cup of canola oil, the cookies would spread. Did I mention I was also hypersensitive (mentally) about using too much fat in recipes in 2010, too?

agave oat cookies vegan gluten-free | gothic granola



I made these for the Great Colorado Wiknic (Wikipedia picnic) earlier this month and realized I hadn't posted the recipe on my blog. When I made these cookies for the Wiknic, I used both white chocolate and chocolate chips (from Nooch Vegan Market in Denver), and for the flour, I used half a cup of coconut flour and half a cup of sorghum flour. I think. I make these cookies pretty often and rarely the same way twice.

Viz., 2011: 2011-09-07_21-00-45_962

And 2012:

agave oat cookies vegan gluten-free | gothic granola

 

[yumprint-recipe id='14'] 

 Enjoy with a cup of tea!

agave oat cookies vegan gluten-free | gothic granola

Comments

  1. Ali Crosby liked this on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got #agave? Make these oatmeal #cookies! #vegan #glutenfree http://t.co/jMOjKMwA1H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts responsibly.

Popular posts from this blog

Ave Atque Vale

Grilled Leek Colcannon